- 【Quick Charge 3.0 Technology】:18W QC 3.0 provides up to 4x faster speed than conventional charging.With the quick charge 3.0, all supported QC3.0 devices can be charged to 80% within 35 minutes.
- 【Multi-Port Charging】: 3 USB ports (1xQC 3.0 18W + 2xPort Share 5V2.4A 12W) up to a 30W max output, could charge 3 devices at the same time with full speed,Built-in intelligent IC can auto-detect all connected devices and provides the optimal charging output
- 【Universal Travel Adapter】Compatible with Apple devices, Android devices and all types of tablets, including Apple iPhone XS Max / XR / X / 8/7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7 Plus, S7 / S6 Edge, S5 / S4, Note 9/8/5/4, OnePlus, LG, Sony Xperia, Nokia, Nexus, Bluetooth headphones, Power Bank and more.
- 【Superb Safety】:Designed with AC100-240V and 50/60 HZ input.Strictly CE certification, premium construction with durable ABS housing as well as over-charging, over-heating and short circuit protection.
- 【Ideal for Travel】: Our multi USB fast charger plug is good ideal for travelling in UK.Compact size and lightweight build makes it easier to carry and never run out of power
1. Why can't my phone charge fast？
Be sure your phone support fast charging. The Quick Charge 3.0 port is for devices that are compatible with this technique, this port can offer a voltage up to 12V.The two Green ports are Smartpower ports. The Smartpower technique can distinguish the voltage and current required by the device plugged in and then the charger can deliver a voltage and a current that is more suitable for the device.
2. Does it charge Iphone?
Yes, it is compatible with the iPhone, however, since iphone does not support fast charging, it can only charge normally. The iPhone is compatible with the PD protocol. This charger is compatible with Quick Charge 3.0, so you can only charge your phone but not charge it quickly.